Railfreight around Immingham 1999 - 2000 - Railway DVD
Filmed during two visits to North Lincolnshire in 1999 & 2000 we see railfreight working to and from the docs at Immingham.
Filming locations include Ulceby Station with it's signal box and wooden level crossing, Brocklesby Junction Station (closed in 1993), Barnetby Station, New Barnetby Crossing & Meldon Ross.
Featuring 79 workings including coal, steel, iron ore, oil and LPG tankers, containers, enterprise, box wagons and light engine.
Locomotive classes include 37, 47, 56, 58 & 60 with not a single class 66 in sight!
A few highlights include;
- RES 47475 with oil tankers
- Two-tone green 47519 with vans
- Mainline 58006 with MGR coal
- British Steel 60006 with oil tankers (the first Class 60 to be scrapped)
- Transrail 37799 with enterprise
- Dutch 56048 with MGR coal
Running time 1 hour 5 minutes (approx)