On the Settle & Carlisle Railway 2012
Regular price £6.99
- Footage from Hellifield, Ribblehead, Blea Moor, Dent, Garsdale, Dandry Mire, Shotlock Tunnel, Kirkby Stephen, Appleby, Carlisle plus various lineside locations.
- LNER class K4 no.61994 'The Great Marquess' working 'The Fellsman' seen at Ribblehead, Blea Moor & Appleby.
- LMS Royal Scot class 46115 'Scots Guardsman' in the siding at Carlisle.
- LMS 5MT 45305 departing with a railtour at Carlisle.
- DBS, Freightliner & DRS class 66's working light engine, Freightliner, engineers, coal & cement trains.
- Northern 142, 153, 156 & 158 units.
- WCRC 47786 & 47237 arrive to take the Royal Scot back to Carnforth.
- Plus much more action!
Running time 1 hour (approx)