Locomotives in action at Trent Junction 1996
Regular price £6.99
Locomotives in action at Trent Junction (Nottingham) during 1996 featuring class 31, 37, 43, 47, 56, 58, 60 & DMU.
A few of the highlights include;
- Freight movements including merry-go-round coal, oil tankers, ballast, steel and engineers workings.
- Diverse array of liveries including BR Blue, Transrail, Load Haul, EWS, Railfreight, Dutch and Mainline.
- Load Haul class 122 DMU 'Bubble Car' on route learning working.
- Rail Express Systems (RES) 47756 working VSOE stock.
- BR Blue 31459 and Dutch 31466 working light engine.
- 22 different class 58 locomotives working HAA MGR coal trains.
- Intercity Swallow high speed trains.
Running time 50 minutes (approx)