Locomotives in action at Norton Bridge 1996 - Railway DVD
Regular price £7.99
An action packed DVD of diesel locomotives in action at Norton Bridge on the West Coast Main Line in 1996.
A few of the highlights include;
- Locomotive classes 20, 37, 47, 56, 58, 60, 86, 87, 90 & 92 plus EMU classes 309, 310 & 312.
- Intercity passenger services at speed with classes 47, 86, 87 & 90.
- Freight including ballast, engineers, containers, parcels, coal, intermodal, car transporters, stone, china clay and enterprise.
- Light engine, double headed and convoys with up to five locomotives.
- Liveries include Rail Express Systems, Railfreight, Regional Railways, Dutch, Network Southeast, Midline, BR Blue, Transrail, Porterbrook, Freightliner, Royal Mail, Mainline, BRT & intercity.
- Over 280 trains with plenty of clag, thash and noise to enjoy!
Running time 1 hour 40 minutes (approx)