Locomotives in action at Newport 2000 - Railway DVD
Regular price £9.99
3 hours of non-stop diesel locos in action at Newport (South Wales) in 2000.
- Traction includes class 09, 37, 43, 47, 56, 60, 66 & 67 in a wide variety of liveries including EWS, Regional Railways, RES, Freightliner, Transrail, Mainline blue, FGW, Load Haul, Railfreight & more!
- Locomotives working TPO & parcels, iron ore, steel, tankers, Freightliner, trip working, light engine, convoys, MOD stores, Serco test trains, coal, enterprise and passenger services.
A few of the highlights include:
- RES 47s working mail trains (class 67s were yet to displace them).
- Royal Train liveried 47799 working Serco Test Train.
- Transrail, EWS, Regional Railways class 37s.
- Class 09s on trip workings.
- Double headed freight as well as new Freightliner class 66s in convoy.
- Action packed with plenty of thrash and clag from nearly 200 trains!
Running time 3 hours (approx)