A busy day of freight at Eastleigh 2000 - Railway DVD
Regular price £7.99
- Mainline & EWS liveried class 58's working ferry wagons and light engine movements.
- Freightliner class 47's & 57's working containers to and from Southampton docks.
- Serco test train pushed by Pullman liveried 73101 'The Royal Alex'.
- Rail Express Systems livery 47769 passing at speed with Virgin Cross Country service to Poole.
- Railtrack Sandidte DMUs 930201 & 930202.
- Foster Yeoman 59001 working a stone train.
- EWS class 60's & 66's with LPG tanks, oil tankers, china clay, cars and vans, stone, MOD stores and light engine.
Running time 1 hour (approx)