A busy day on the Great Western Main Line 2012
Regular price £6.99
- First Great Western Intercity 125's (HST's) at high speed.
- First Great Western class 165 'Turbo' & 166 'Express Turbo' units working both local and fast services.
- Aggregate Industries livery 59001 'Yeoman Endeavor' working the Merehead to Acton stone train.
- A First Great Western class 180 DMU heading west at speed.
- DB Schenker 66066 & 66084 head east before returning west working a Railhead Treatment Train (RHTT).
- DB SChenker class 66 heading west light engine.
- West Coast Railways 47500 heading east at speed with a rake of empty coaching stock.
Running time 1 hour 15 minutes (approx)