Locomotives in action at Water Orton 1996 - Railway DVD
Regular price £6.99
Diesel locomotives in action at Water Orton (Birmingham) in 1996. Locos include class 20, 31, 37, 47, 56, 58 & 60.
A few of the highlights include;
- Locomotives working light engine, double headed, convoys, steel, coal, stone, engineers, parcels, containers, enterprise, car transporters, scrap, oil and passenger.
- Liveries include Dutch, Railfreight, Regional Railways, Intercity, Mainline, Load Haul, Porterbrook, Transrail and Rail Express Systems.
- Dutch 37 with Regional Railways EMU.
- Class 31, 37 & 47 loco convoys.
- Light engine class 20s.
- Classes 37, 56, 58 & 60 working MGR coal trains.
- Intercity class 47s at speed.
- Action packed with plenty of thrash and clag from over 120 trains!
Running time 1 hour 30 minutes (approx)