BR in the 1980s: Western Region - Railway DVD
Regular price £7.99
- BR blue large logo 50041 'Bulwark' powering away from Salisbury in 1985.
- Lineside action near Westbury in 1985.
- Didcot Railway Centre 1985 with 71000 'Duke of Gloucester' (silent).
- Working Station in 1986 with class 33's and slam-door units (inc push-pull).
- Slough Railway Station in 1985 featuring class 50's on fast and stopping services, a class 47 on a freightliner plus class 31's, HST's & DMU's.
- A visit to the Didcot Railway Centre in 1986.
- Didcot Parkway Station in 1986 with class 47's and HST's.
- The Didcot Railway Centre in 1989 featuring footage inside the sheds & various steam loco movements.
- Didcot Parkway Station in 1989 with Network Southeast class 50's and matching coaching stock & Intercity Swallow liveried HST's.
- A visit to Merehead Quarry Open Day in 1989.
- The Somerset & Dorset at Midford Viaduct and Wellow Station in 1988.
- A visit to the 'Woking 150' Open Day in 1988.
Running time 1 hour (approx)