BR in the 1980s: Eastern & Midland Region - Railway DVD
Regular price £6.99
- Norwich (pre electrification) in 1985 with class 47's working intercity services and classes 03, 08 as well as DMU stock in the yard.
- Ipswich 1985 with classes 31 & 86.
- Queen Adelaide (Ely) featuring classes 31, 37 & 47 on freight and passenger services.
- Peterborough (pre electrification) in 1986 with classes 31, 45, DMUs & mixed livery HSTs.
- Wellingborough 1986 with classes 31, 45 & HST passing the old Junction Signal Box (demolished in late 1986).
- West Coast Main Line near Crewe in 1988 featuring classes 31, 47, 85 ^ 86 on freight, passenger and light engine movements.
- A visit to the Severn Valley Railway in 1988 featuring many locomotives plus footage of Bridgnorth Station & Engine Shed and Arley Station & Box.
Running time 55 minutes (approx)