On the Settle & Carlisle Railway 2011
Regular price £6.99
- Footage from Settle, Horton-in-Ribblesdale, Ribblehead, Dent, Garsdale, Dandry Mire and Carlisle.
- DB Schenker, Freightliner Heavy Haul, GBRf, Colas Rail, Fastline and Direct Rail Services (DRS) class 66's working a wide variety of freight including coal, timber, cement, clay tanks and more!
- Fastline 66 & DRS 37 on a DRS route learning working, plus light engine movements.
- Northern Rail class 153, 156 & 158.
- DBS 92003 working the Dollands Moor to Irvine China Clay Tanks.
- LMS 8F 48151 'Gauge O Guild' arriving at Carlisle with a railtour.
- A visit to Carnforth Station where classes 08, 20, 33, 37 & 47 are seen in the yard.
Running time 1 hour (approx)