Barrow Hill Roundhouse 1998 - 2012
Regular price £6.99
- LMS Jubilee 45593 'Kolhapur' & BR green Deltic D9019 'Royal Highland Fusilier' working brake van rides and on the turntable during an open day in December 1998.
- LMS 8F 48773 working the 'Barrow Hill Collier' in January 1999. This was the first railtour to visit the centre.
- The Diesel Gala in 2000 featuring a line up of class 20's inside the shed & a wide variety of traction working brake van rides.
- A visit to the centre early 2012 featuring a wide range of steam, diesel and electric traction both inside and outside the sheds.
- In both 2000 & 2012 a number of withdrawn locomotives are featured including 33's, 37's & 47's.
Running time 1 hour (approx)