A busy day at Eastleigh 2013 - Railway DVD
Regular price £6.99
- DB Schenker class 66's working light engine and engineers trains.
- Freightliner & Direct Rail Services class 66's with container workings.
- DB Schenker 66021 working as the yard 'super shunter' moving wagons ahead of the weekends engineering works, PLUS dragging dead 60071 from East Yard through the station.
- DB Schenker 08945 busy shunting in the yard behind the station.
- Freightliner class 70 (70017) stops for crew change whilst on container working for Southampton Docks.
- Network Rail 57305 & 57306 top & tail depart the works and head north.
- SouthWest Trains 158, 444 & 450, Southern 377 & CrossCountry 221 units working stopping and fast services through the station.
- Classes 07, 08, 57, 58 & 73 around seen Eastleigh Works.
Running time 1 hour (approx)