BR in the 1970s: West from Paddington
Regular price £6.99
- Multiple visits to the famous Barry Scrapyard in South Wales between 1971 and 1975. Over 15 minutes of footage showing the large number of steam locomotives as well as North British Diesel-Hydraulic D601.
- A visit to the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway in 1971 with LMS class 5, BR Standard 4 & LMS Black 5.
- London Paddington 1971 with classes 50, 52 & the prototype HST class 252.
- Classes 50 & 52 working freight & passenger services near Twyford as well as the prototype HST class 252.
- A visit to the Buckinghamshire Railway Centre in 1975.
- Hitchin Station 1975 with classes 31 & 47 on freight and passenger services.
- Steamtown Carnforth in 1977 with LNER 4472 'Flying Scotsman' and 4498 'Sir Nigel Gresley'.
Running time 30 minutes (approx)